Your Digital Library on the go!
♦ Trial Access –Free Resources During COVID19
- Open Library:
- 1.3 Million e-books: https://openlibrary.org/
- Sign up
- Install Adobe Digital Edition
- Search, borrow or download and return.
- Borrow upto10 books for 14 days.
- Contact (https://www.bloomsbury.com/dr/digital-resources/library-resources/covid-19-resources-available-from-bloomsbury/) for free access during COVID19 period.
- Trinity International University (More Resources):
- Separate list will be emailed to you once contacted them.
- Extended Access –100 articles free per month.
- https://www.jstor.org/register (Registration is free)
♦ Open Access Resources
- Internet Archive
- Open Access Digital Theological Library (OADTL)
- Friend of University of Michigan (Signup Free)
- Free Journals Link:
- Tyndale House:
- Google CSE: Theological Journals Search
- Biblical Studies, 40000 articles –https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/(Developed by Rob Bradshaw –librarian, Spurgeon’s College, London)
- Directory of Open Access Journals/Directory of Open Access Books/ Theological Book Network –Directory of Free Digital Resources
- Duke University Library Guides
- This guide provides a list of major open access resources for the study of religion and theology
- Princeton Theological Seminary
- Global Theses and Dissertations
- Over 5.9 million theses and dissertations
- UGC India–Indian Universities Theses
♦ Other e-Resources
- British Council India Library
- The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for educational opportunities and cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide.
- Need an Access Key Click here to get CGLD login Credentials.
- World Digital Library
- The WDL makes it possible to discover, study, and enjoy cultural treasures and significant historical documents on one site, in a variety of ways. Content on the WDL includes books, manuscripts, maps, newspapers, journals, prints and photographs, sound recordings, and films.
- National Digital Library of India
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) has initiated the National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility.
- Theology on the Web
- The Purpose of Theology on the Web is to make high quality theological material available freely throughout the world, thus providing Bible teachers and pastors with the resources they need to spread the Gospel in their countries.
- PDF Drive
- PDF Drive is a free search engine which allows you to search, preview and download millions of PDF files into your devices. Our crawlers are constantly scanning the world wide web to add PDF files to our database. In the case that PDF files are withdrawn from the web, then they are also immediately withdrawn from PDF Drive search results.
- Z library project - Open Library is an online project
intended to create “one web page for every book ever published”. It has
been funded in part by grants from the California State Library and the Kahle/Austin Foundation. Open Library provides online access to many public domain and out-of-print books.
Last modified: Thursday, 13 August 2020, 4:01 PM