Faculty of Theological Studies (Programmes)
Diploma and Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDPM)
Diploma and Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDPM) certifications are designed to equip the learner in achieving her/his immediate need for theological education and enhancement of ministerial skills.
A Post-Graduate Diploma in any of the given concentration will require approximately 30 credit hours of work over a span of two years, while a Diploma commands around 20 credit hours of work over a period of one year. The flexibility of working the achieved credits into a full-fledged M.A./M.Div. degree is a built-in advantage of these certifications.
- Depends on the Concentration/Specialization you want to choose.
- 1Credit @ aTime
- Badges and Level Certificates offered
Expected Learning Outcomes
- A definite understanding of the courses within the concentration enrolled for
- Deepen personal commitment, discipleship and Christian maturity
- Develop specific skill in the field of a chosen concentration
- Mandatory attendance for all the synchronous sessions
- Successful completion of the required credit hours of course work.