Master of Arts in Christianity (M.A. – Christianity)
The Master of Arts in Christianity (M.A. – Christianity) programme is designed for those who are seeking to be effectively used in Christian Service. The programme is spread over 3 years with a minimum of 60 credits to be achieved. As in all myGSOL.in programmes, M.A. is divided into course-units of 1 credit each. The time allocated for completion of each course-unit will be 2 weeks, thus creating a framework for the student to complete the entire programme in 3 years.
Each course is guided by a dedicated Subject-Matter Expert (SME) and a Teaching Associate (TA). The course also incorporates asynchronous as well as Weekly Synchronous Interactions (WSI). Continuous Assessment and interactions will help the student to stay focused and advance through the study.
- 60 Credits
- 1Credit @ aTime
- Badges and Level Certificates offered
Expected Learning Outcomes
- A definite understanding of Christianity – its belief, doctrines, values and practices besides the contemporary society.
- Think Biblically, critically and creatively in demonstrating the relevance of Christian faith in the context of missions in a changing world.
- Express love and passion for God and people as modelled by Christ Jesus himself.
- Demonstrate the relevance of the Christian faith in the contemporary context and employ the Scripture responsibly.
- Mandatory attendance for all the WSI and F2F sessions
- Successful completion of the required credit hours of course work.
- Receive a cumulative average score of 7 towards character commendation.
- Receive a cumulative average score of 6 for ministerial involvement.