Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) programme is a wholistic approach to Christian ministry and leadership. As in all myGSOL.in programmes, M.Div. will be divided into course-units of 1 credit each. The time allocated for completion of each course-unit will be 2 weeks, thus creating a framework for the student to complete the entire programme in 4 years.
Each course is guided by a dedicated Subject-Matter Expert (SME) and a Teaching Associate (TA). The course also incorporates asynchronous as well as Weekly Synchronous Interactions (WSI). Continuous Assessment and interactions will help the student to stay focused and advance through the study.
- 97 Credits
- 1Credit @ aTime
- Badges and Level Certificates offered
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Think Biblically, critically and creatively in demonstrating the relevance of Christian faith in the context of missions in a changing world.
- Understand various theological views and trends and develop strong theological convictions.
- Deepen personal commitment, discipleship and Christian maturity.
- Synthesise Biblical truths and theological viewpoints and relate them to contemporary contexts.
- Demonstrate an integrated wholistic approach to Christian leadership and service that embraces personal life, intellectual development and social responsibility.
- Exhibit basic proficiency in essential relational skills and pastoral functions.
- Mandatory attendance for all the WSI and F2F sessions
- Successful completion of the required credit hours of course work.
- Receive a cumulative average score of 7 towards character commendation.
- Receive a cumulative average score of 6 for ministerial involvement.
- M.Div. (Level - 1: Leading to CERTIFICATE IN THEOLOGY AND MINISTRY | 34 Credits)
- M.Div. (Level - 2: Leading to DIPLOMA IN THEOLOGY AND MINISTRY | 33 Credits)
- M.Div. (Level - 3: Leading to MASTER OF DIVINITY | 30 Credits)