Faculty of Theological Studies (Programmes)
Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) programme is a wholistic approach to Christian ministry and leadership. The time allocated for completion of each course will be 30 days to 60 days, thus creating a framework for the student to complete the entire programme in 3 years.
Each course is guided by a dedicated Subject-Matter Expert (SME) and a Teaching Associate (TA). The course also incorporates asynchronous as well as Weekly Synchronous Interactions (WSI) and or monthly webinars. Continuous Assessments and interactions will help the student to stay focused and advance through the study.
- 97 Credits
- 1Course @ aTime
- Badges and Level Certificates offered
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Think Biblically, critically and creatively in demonstrating the relevance of Christian faith in the context of missions in a changing world.
- Understand various theological views and trends and develop strong theological convictions.
- Deepen personal commitment, discipleship and Christian maturity.
- Synthesize Biblical truths and theological viewpoints and relate them to contemporary contexts.
- Demonstrate an integrated wholistic approach to Christian leadership and service that embraces personal life, intellectual development and social responsibility.
- Exhibit basic proficiency in essential relational skills and pastoral functions.
- Mandatory attendance for all the WSI and Webinar sessions
- Successful completion of the required credit hours of coursework.