- Teacher: Prof. Josephine Anita, DMin (Candt.)
- Teacher: Ps. Jeremy Thomas, MDiv.
Christian Response to Pandemic: Learning from the History
This is a stand-alone, self-paced online nanocourse that requires watching some videos, participation in a discussion forum. This nanocourse deals with a Christian History of Pandemics. Primarily on how the Church has responded to disease throughout the centuries and how we as a 21st century Church can respond to present pandemic crisis.
At the end of this nano-course, students will be able to
- Know how the church has responded to disease throughout the centuries.
- Acknowledge and appreciate the ministry of the church during the crisis.
- Respond to the present pandemic crisis.
- Facilitator: Prof. Anand Deshbhratar, HDR Scholar
This course will help Christian think theodicy in the face of the pandemic (COVID-19).
- Facilitator: Prof. Richard Babu, EdD (Candt.)