Moodle Teaching Basics
- Designed for educators
- Self-paced, always open, approx 12 hours study time)
- Discover the best ways to display teaching materials and track progress
- Explore grading in Moodle, including quizzes, assignments and H5P
- Check your progress with meaningful tasks
- Earn a badge and or certificate upon course completion
This course is an analysis of basic biblical Hebrew grammar with a focus on the nature and structure of the Hebrew language. It includes a study of grammar, morphology, pronunciation, vocabulary, linguistics, and basic syntax, reading of texts from the Hebrew Bible as well as translation work.
This course identifies how God utilizes Scripture, people, personal experiences, contexts, literature, spiritual disciplines, and events to transform believers holistically into Christ-likeness. The format of the course will include inquiry, critical thinking, theological reflection, and an introduction to the holistic formation model.
This course explores how growing in the practice of spiritual disciplines can help us to build an intimate relationship with God. It highlights how godly choices we make results in personal transformation and growth in spiritual maturity. The format of the course will include inquiry, critical thinking, theological and personal reflection.